FREE Download & FREE Trial! Download now.
World's first and only digital magazine for startup Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Consultants and other Service Professionals that puts "cracking the code to wild success" at your fingertips. Discover the Billionaire Mentor secrets to accelerated your cash flow and becoming more productive faster, better and with less effort! Download for free Now!
Magazine app is unique through its slick, responsive app and the magazine brings you some exclusive content through in-depth videos interviews from thought leaders.
Here s our promise: If you consume each page of Billionaire Mentor Magazine with a beginner s mind, you WILL achieve wild success in your personal and professional life and repeatedly convert your passions into profits. That s a lofty promise we know. But we re just 49% of the equation. The remaining 51% rests in your hands.
Look, your life today no matter how good or bad, is a result of the micro-decisions you made in your yesterdays. The premise of this magazine is that billionaires think, feel and act differently than millionaires. They have different mindsets. Millionaires are good at making BIG decisions and tend to prosper episodically. Billionaires are great at making micro decisions and typically prosper daily.
Magazine is full of interesting value-added articles and informative practical tips to help grow your entrepreneur s income. For others, the magazine may just be the catalyst they need to take the first step and get started in the business. We have video interviews that helps to explain visual learners.
It is a FREE download. Upon free download, you can start 7-day FREE Trial by tapping a button. Once FREE trial period it is expired, it is only $9.99 charged bi-monthly (every other month) subscription.
We publish issues bi monthly.
A single issue costs $9.99 (non-subscription)
Subscriptions are billed and auto renewed every other month as follows:
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the bi-monthly rate at the time of renewal.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase.
Subscribe now to get exclusive iphone/iPad-only content and join instantly family centered entrepreneurs.
FREE Download now, start FREE trial and join Billionaire Mentor community for your ultimate success.
Questions? Text "BMM" to (+1)404-418-6019 OR contact us via http://support.jvgenius.com
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Billionaire Mentor Magazine – Helps in Makin Up your Personal Dreams and Money Maker Business Success is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
Billionaire Mentor Magazine – Helps in Makin Up your Personal Dreams and Money Maker Business Success (version 2.2) has a file size of 18.66 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.